In the wonderful Western Sicily’s landescapes, in the green lands of Belice Valley, Cantina Giacco is situated.
A story made of passion, love for nature and good wine. The settlement arises on a 3.000 mq area, our vineyards are located in the municipalities of the Belice valley (Salaparuta, Poggioreale, Gibellina, Contessa Entellina and Santa Margherita Belice) that give us an excellent wines’ prodution, descending the one started with the Salaparuta citizen in the remote 1824.
The cultivated vineyards are:
As soon as the graves are brought into the wine cellar, they are accurately selected, following which they are processed through healthy and technologically suitable procedures. This allows for the products to be of very high standards. For bottled wines, Sicilian autoctone grapes are preferred (Cataratto, Grecanico, Inzolia and Nero d’Avola): these highlight the local flavours.
Nero D'Avolais awarded at theBerliner Wein Trophy 2018 with the Gold Medal.
Amongst the bottled wines we have selected:
- Villa Amalia Vino Catarratto Salaparuta Dop
- Villa Amalia Vino Grillo Salaparuta Dop
- Villa Amalia Vino Nero D’Avola Salaparuta Dop
- Neklite Vino Zibibbo Terre Siciliane IGP
- Vigna Del Principe Vino Bianco Terre Siciliane IGP
- Vigna Del Principe Vino Rosato Terre Siciliane IGP
- Vigna Del Principe Vino Rosso Terre Siciliane IGP